Well, I have been in Idaho, by myself, for two whole weeks. Scary! And yes I have been very homesick. I have missed my family so much and have also been very stressed out about the work load that I have had from my classes.
So last Friday, my friend Jamie, was going home for the weekend, so I got a ride home with him. I loved being home! It is just so nice and comfortable at home that I didn't really want to leave! But I left, because I know that school is important. And because I know that I am going back home next week; a missionary came home and is speaking next week, and Jamie wanted to be there, so I will be going home once again!!! YAY!!!!
Well, after I got home today, Megan Yates, my cousin, called me and asked me if I wanted to come a hang out at her apartment. I like her apartment a lot, and her roommates are all very nice! I think I might stay with them in the Spring Semester when I am there next, I would be taking Megan's place because she is not there during the Spring. They invited some boys over too to hang out with. It was a lot of fun, the guys were all really nice! Then after that, the girls from the apartment went to Stadium Singing, and I went with, it was a lot of fun, the singing was wonderful!
So that was my week, I'm not so homesick now; it is still hard to be away from family, but I know that it will get better.
Snow Therapy
15 years ago
It helps to be busy with friends and to be with family. I'm glad Megan is watching out for you.
ReplyDeleteJust keep plugging away at the work load. You'll do fine. :)