"Never stop striving for the best that is within you. Never stop hoping for all of the righteous desires of your heart. But don’t close your eyes and hearts to the simple and elegant beauties of each day’s ordinary moments that make up a rich, well-lived life."

-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf-

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love being a missionary!

Family,

Hey! Everything is going great!  I am loving being a missionary!  This is such an amazing work.  I thought I would send some pictures of my time here at the MTC before I left for New Zealand.  I have written on the back of the pictures, who is in them and where they are taken.  I don't really have a lot to write about right now, but I will be emailing & talking to you (hopefully) on Monday.  I hope that everything is well with the family and everyone at home.  I am well, but I do have a bit of a head cold, it's getting better but I hope it will go away completely when I get to warmer weather.

Anyways, I love you SO much!  I got the package...Thanks!  And I also got Kelly & Jessie's wedding announcement... I love it!  They are so cute together!

Love,
     Sister Jami Huffaker

MTC District with teacher Brother Dopp

Sister Urgiles & Me

(back) Elders Barton, Farnes, Talbot, Jones (front) Me, Sister Hogg & Fisher

Sisters Hogg, me, Fisher, & Williamson


No comments:

Post a Comment